Friday, February 23, 2007

Sorrelli Jewelry

I first learned about Sorrelli Jewelry on a visit home to my parent's house in Northwest Florida (Niceville to be more precise) in early 2006.

A friend of mine mentioned that she wanted to wear "her Sorrelli" to a party later that night, and my sister and I, not know the other was thinking the same, wondered what was "her Sorrelli" was. In the Panhandle of Florida, having a Sorrelli is a necessity for a girl. Not just a necessity, but a right. EVERYWHERE you go around Destin, Ft. Walton Beach, Crestview, and Niceville, all of the girls teen to 50-somethings are wearing their Sorrelli necklace.

It's an enigma.

So, of course, on that trip last year, I bought mine. No discount. No sale. Full price. Go ahead. Try to find it less than retail in that area. Store owners don't have to discount the prices. Girls are snatching them up no matter the price.

As a new(ish) online store owner (GoodfortheGirls.com), I've decided to expand my offerings to Sorrelli Jewelry. My prices are discounted because I believe in helping fellow Moms. I have a few pieces in stock, but any available piece can be shipped normally within 3-5 weeks.

It's BEAUTIFUL jewelry once you put it on. It really comes to life when you put it on. Had I not seen it on a friend, I NEVER would have bought my first piece. Try it. I guarantee you will love yours. I'm not a fancy mom, but wearing my jewelry makes me feel just a tad bit decorated in jeans.

Please check out my website, GoodfortheGirls.com, for my selection.

Angie

No comments: